Overview of the Finance Department’s Responsibilities
- Assists the Administration with the preparation of an annual budget.
- Administers financial policies and procedures.
- Receives and has control of all Borough’s cash receipts for deposit in approved depositories.
- Controls the disbursement of all Borough funds.
- Processes paychecks for all Borough’s employees. Handles the payment of payroll withholding’s and reporting to all appropriate agencies.
- Manages funds to maintain cash flow for the payment of bills.
- Maintenance of Borough’s accounting system and records all financial transactions.
- Controls expenditures.
- Prepares annual financial reports.
2022 Finance Department Reports and Statements
Contributing Factors for Tax Increase
2021 Finance Department Reports and Statements
Notice of Sale of Bond Anticipation Notes, Series 2021 (Click here for more information)