2021 Polling Place
November 2, 2021 from 6:00 AM to 8:00 PM
Ship Bottom Firehouse, 2006 Central Avenue, Ship Bottom, NJ 08008
We STRONGLY ENCOURAGE you to drop your mail in ballot at one of the County Ballot Drop Boxes.
There is one located at the Ocean County Library in Surf City. The ballots are collected daily from a County Elec. Board Official and will be counted up to ten (10) days ahead of the election.
IF YOU ARE VOTING THROUGH THE MAIL —- Mail in Ballot must be postmarked no later than October 26.
If you have misplaced or lost your Mail-In Ballot, please contact the County Clerk’s Office at 732-929-1253.
IF YOU ARE USING THE COUNTY BALLOT BOX OR HANDING YOUR BALLOT TO A BOARD WORKER ON ELECTION DAY —- You must do so no later than 8:00 PM.
IMPORTANT DEADLINES & DATES
- September 18: Vote by Mail Ballots for the General Election began mailing
- October 12: Deadline to Register to Vote for the General Election
- October 23-October 31: In-Person Early Voting Period
- October 26: Deadline to apply for a Vote-by-Mail Ballot by Mail for General Election
- November 1 at 3pm: Deadline to apply for Vote-by-Mail ballot in person at your County Clerk’s office
- November 2: Election Day – Polls are open from 6:00am -8:00pm
For more information use the following links:
CLICK HERE for Ocean County Election Board
CLICK HERE for New Jersey Board of Elections