SHIP BOTTOM BEACH BADGES
ALMOST SOLD OUT, LIMITED QUANTITIES!
$37 EACH WITH GIFT BOX
SOLD OUT ON VIPLY!
FOR UPDATES CHECK
BOROUGH OF SHIP BOTTOM FACEBOOK PAGE
OR CALL 609-494-2171 x 100
MON-FRI: 9:00AM- 4:00PM
The badges may be purchased:
- With check (include phone number), money order, cash, credit card (there is a small service fee with card purchases)
- Via our Viply app (there is an additional fee to use the app and badges can be picked up either at the Borough Hall or by any badge attendant in season)
- Senior Badges are only sold at the Borough Hall May 1st-the summer season (must have ID)
*ALL BADGE SALES ARE FINAL*
** NO REFUNDS**
* MAKE SURE YOU ARE BUYING BADGES FOR THE CORRECT TOWN*
BEACH BADGES ARE REQUIRED JUNE 18TH THOUGH LABOR DAY AT ALL BAY AND OCEAN BEACHES
BADGE PRICES FOR 2023
Holiday Badge–$37.00 (While Supplies Last) SOLD OUT
Pre-Season– $35.00 (May 1 to May 31)
Seasonal– $45.00 (June 1)
Weekly– $25.00 (June 18-Labor Day)
Daily– $10.00 (June 18- Labor Day)
Senior Badge (65+) Yearly Seasonal Badge — $10.00
**Senior’s must be 65 or older. Every Senior must appear in person with Proper ID at Borough Hall to purchase a badge. This also includes Senior Badges Purchased on the Viply App.**
**Veterans do not need a beach badge. Bring your Veteran ID with you to the beach and show it to the badge checker** Active Military and their spouse and children do not need a beach badge. Must have Military ID to show the badge checker should you be asked.
Children 12 and under do not need a Beach Badge.
BEACH WHEELS! (click here for more information)
Beach Wheels for handicapped access to the beach are available at Beach Operations Headquarters on 26th Street. Please call Ship Bottom Beach Patrol to reserve in advance call:
(609) 494-9481 IN-SEASON
Call (609) 494-2171 OFF-SEASON
HANDICAPPED RAMPS ARE LOCATED ON 4TH-8TH-9TH-14TH-15TH-19TH-20TH-21ST-25TH STREETS. (Blue Moby Matts are on 15th and 20th Street)
LIFEGUARDS ARE ON DUTY FROM 10AM TO 6PM IN SEASON!
One Option You May Use To Purchase Beach Badges
Purchase and reserve beach badges via the Viply app and then pick up your physical badge(s) at the Ship Bottom Municipal Offices until June 14th. After June 14th, you need to pick up your badges by any Ship Bottom beach attendant. Simply scan-in and get your physical badge(s).
For Seniors Ages 65 +: $10 – BADGES CAN ONLY BE PICKED UP AT THE MUNICIPAL OFFICES (May 1st and all summer) Simply scan-in and get your physical badge(s). EACH SENIOR LISTED UNDER PURCHASE MUST BE PRESENT AT PICK-UP & SHOW ID.
Download the free Viply app on your iPhone or Android device.
How it works:
- Download the free Viply app from iTunes or Google Play.
- Purchase your badge(s) passes.
- You must pick up your physical badge(s) at the locations listed above.
- At pick up, TAP app’s ‘Scan Now’ button or icon, point at QR code on display by attendant to validate purchase.
Note: Your credit or debit card will record charges as BT-Ship Bottom. All sales are final. No refunds. For additional questions e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org or call 732-800-1771.