Borough of Ship Bottom Municipal Courts
- Persons 13 years of age or older, desiring to play on the borough-owned courts must have a beach badge during hours of operation.
- During hours of operation, an attendant shall be on duty to check badges, accept reservations and supervise the use of the municipal courts.
- Persons desiring to play on the municipal courts during hours of operation, shall reserve court time with the attendant on duty.
- Play time is restricted to one hour during hours of operation.
- Only players are permitted on courts.
- Those waiting to play should conduct themselves in a safe and orderly manner.
- Assignment of court time shall be strictly adhered to.
- If a sports clinic is scheduled by the borough, the court shall be closed to all players with exception to those participating in the clinic. The courts will reopen when the clinic has concluded.
- No food or beverages are allowed on the municipal courts except for water.
- The use of skateboards, roller blades or blades of any kind is strictly prohibited on the municipal courts. The courts are intended for playing tennis or pickle ball only.
- All persons utilizing the court facilities do so at their own risk.
- All individuals using the municipal courts are to follow the rules and regulations of the supervisory personnel of the borough of Ship Bottom police department.
Borough Code, Chapter 12.20